Friday, September 25, 2009

A Good Day

This is my elder child right now. She has been like this for over 2 hours. Her sister more than 2 1/2 hours.

Maybe its because they haven't napped at all the last two days.

Maybe its because they were up at 5:30 (just in time that I could send one with Daddy on his morning run and not hoard all that cranky for myself).

Maybe its because we rushed them through their morning routine so we could take Daddy into the city for work.

Maybe its because after taking Daddy to work, we walked around our lake (1 mile) and then spent the rest of the morning with friends in the pool.

For whatever reason, I feel the cranky leaving our house with each passing moment.

I hope your day is this good too!

2 comments:

Melissa Blair said...

I hope you decided to lie down and take a nap right after posting this....you probably deserved a good rest too!

HennHouse said...

Sleeping babies (no matter how old they are) are so peaceful.

Thank you so much for sharing.