Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Random thoughts on a rainy day

In honor of Addie's 2nd birthday . . .


I haven't been able to post pictures lately, because I don't have any on my computer (they are on Jeremy's). My cousin snapped this shot of Addie getting her groove on at a July 4th Wedding reception. The girls danced until Ella got blisters. They thought it was the greatest party ever.

Here is a random shot from the living room in my future home into the dining room/hallway. The couch is in the dining room. The paint looks exactly like a color I would pick. I guess that is why my husband chose this place, he could see me there.

Last night I had to scrub the tub before I threw the girls in it. My girls love to help me clean and they crowded around as I went to town with the Scrubbing bubbles. Ella was in chatter mode, and it went like this:

E: Mommy, we like to clean
Me: Yes, a clean home is nice
E: Some people are good at cleaning and some people are not good at cleaning
Me: Yes, that is true
E: We are good at cleaning. (pause) But the Jacksons are better at it.

*sigh*

From the files of truth hurts. :)

2 comments:

HennHouse said...

She is just so adorable. And Ella!! I love the things she thinks to say!

Melissa Blair said...

So cute! Glad you found a home!