Thursday, April 23, 2009

ChickBits

As we were driving home the other day:

Elspeth: Mommy, can we make bad people good?

Me: We can try, Honey.

Elspeth: Mommy, whose job is it to make bad people good?

Me: Hmmmm (vaguely, wondering if the car in front of me was going to turn left, and if I should switch lanes and only half paying attention to Ella).

Elspeth: (firmly)Jesus

Me: What?

Elspeth: It is Jesus' job to make bad people good. God's too.

Me: Well, yes Honey I think you are right.

Elspeth: (as an afterthought) Although I don't think he is doing his job because he is in our walls

3 comments:

HennHouse said...

I love it!

Melissa Blair said...

She is just too cute!

ChuckB said...

Hello!

Just a quick comment to point you over to my blog.

http://cbohall.livejournal.com/

I don't post all the time, but I do continue to post, as I have done for the past six years. For an interesting read, start with the time I left central Illinois in 2003 and move forward.

http://cbohall.livejournal.com/16730.html

Chuck