Monday, December 15, 2008

J-Watch


Oh no, she led in with a picture of both girls, must be bad news . . . .
Sorry Mom and Dad, we will not be moving to Tampa next year.
Today is the deadline for Buffalo, Austin but they have alluded that the notification may not actually get sent today (high volumes of applications this year).
My sister, Karin shared this earlier and it has put me at peace with the whole process:
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.-Jeremiah 29:11-12
What ever happens now is for the best!

1 comment:

HennHouse said...

Your girls sure do rock that short-sleeve over long-sleeve look. And Addie's hair is getting so long!

I have a question about Tuscon.

Love you.