Tuesday, December 16, 2008

J Watch Final Interview Update

The final scoop is in. Jeremy will be interviewing in Danville, Tucson, and Austin. So, we will be either where we are today, or somewhere decently warm.

As I watch the snow swirling outside my window, I wonder which I would choose. Luckily for us, we have no choice. Yes, you read that right, we do not have a choice.

Now that Jeremy has landed the interviews, the process goes into a black box and we do not get to choose. On some magic Friday in February, we will find out IF he has an internship (not a guarantee despite being on a facility's list). The next Monday we will find out if we have to move next year. I still think staying put is the most likely option.

This exhausts my knowledge on the subject, further details will have to be wrentched from my husband.

2 comments:

HennHouse said...

You are loved and you are prayed for.

anne said...

If you guys move some place warm I might just move with you. I wonder if Matt would come too:)?