Monday, January 14, 2008

Random Acts of Cute


Moments before I snapped this obvious mug for the camera, Elspeth got upset with Daddy for using the wrong blue bucket - it seems the one he used to rinse her hair was the one she was keeping "chocolate/strawberry cake" in.
The night before this pic, she made a song up during bath that went like this:
You have to be clean and silly if you are a "7" or a "T"
Last night as she prepared for bed, Elspeth summoned me to the bathroom (through her father who was with her) so that she could give me a snow ball she made, when I commented that my "snow ball" was cold, she obliged by putting it in the "oven" for me.
Whatever else may be true about our family, I think it can be safely said, that we do not lack for imagination at Subaru House.

1 comment: