Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Halloween!



Elspeth's class dressed up as candy corn (Ella's idea) and had a great party (note the chocolate around my child's mouth).

Addie wasn't sure she liked being a lobster.












Ella's new school has a great Halloween program, and she had a blast (she is picking out a ghost lollipop here).

She wouldn't move any further away to "bowl"


"But I'm not tired" when we pried our bigger "lobster" away from the party.
She is happy to go back to the fun Halloween school some day.

2 comments:

HennHouse said...

Jeremy looks like a dweeb. Other than that, great photos! (Thank goodness Tracy sees the good, otherwise...)
From: TIM.

Melissa Blair said...

I love your blog (I followed the link from the hennhouse website). You have some very adorable girls -I can't believe we have not met them yet! Hope all is well with the Il Henn clan.
- The Blairs